I made a setup with a dipole and the 10m Moxon antenna to compare results. But for some reasons both antennas acted not normally. The Moxon had almost none front to back ratio and the dipole could not be tuned to resonate with a decent SWR.
It seemed that the antennas were too close, resulting in too much interaction and high SWR. I turned the dipole into a vertical and it looks like both antennas like this setup much better. The F/B ratio increased and the vertical was easily tuned to resonate with a good impedance. Next weeks I will do some comparison tests, but I need some good propagation for that. Hope that will produce have interesting results.